Host your next event with us
Let us worry about organizing everything, figuring out logistics
dealing with dietary restrictions, and making memories.
What type of corporate events
JOURNALIST OR INFLUENCERS
FOR PRODUCTS LAUNCHES
TRIPADVISOR 2020 BEST OF THE BEST AWARD
- Number 1 tour in Geneva
- Number 1 food tour in Geneva
- Number 1 food tour in Switzerland
What we offer
- Groups of Any Size: We like to keep each group relatively small for an intimate experience, but we can handle over 40
participants concurrently split into small groups.
- Flexible Scheduling: You determine the date, time and duration.
- Tailor-Made Itinerary: Number of food & drink stops, alchohol-free, dietary requirements, etc. You tell us and we’ll make it happen.
- An Exclusive Private Experience: Just with the people you like.
- Convince Your Boss: We can provide you with tour photos, videos and testimonials.
- Get To Our Meeting Location: We can arrange hotel transfers at an additional cost to ensure a smooth experience.
- Make The Experience Special: We can arrange a birthday cake, flowers, champaign and more to make it an event to remember.
What our clients are saying
Karl I. World Health Organisation
“Thank you so much for all that you did to pull off such a well-organized and fun experience for our team. Every touchpoint that was orchestrated was so incredible, from the delicious chocolates, to the fun stories and anecdotes, to the little surprises along the way…The whole experience was just WAW. Really it delivered beyond what our expectation was!”
Choose the right experience
JOIN AN EXISTING TOUR
BUY OUT A TOUR ALREADY ON OUR CALENDAR
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE TOUR
gratuities, tour guide gratuity, driver gratuity, credit card processing fees, and administrative planning time. You just pick the day and time that works best for your group, and we’ll handle the rest.
BOOK A COMPLETELY CUSTOM PRIVATE TOUR
We require 8 or more for a private walking or streetcar tour, or 15 or more for a private bus tour. There is a 25% private tour booking fee which includes restaurant gratuities, tour guide gratuity, driver gratuity, credit card processing fees, and administrative planning time.